Coming Up in Issue 234
As we head full-steam into one of the busiest New Year seasons here at Robert Parker Wine Advocate, we are also in full swing working to complete Issue 234, which will be posted this Friday, December 29, at 12:00 p.m. (EST). This is shaping up to be one really incredible end-of-year Issue to close out 2017 with a bang!
Coming in at just over 5,000 reviews, here is everything you have to look forward to in the upcoming Issue:
- Australia, Western Australia: Happy 50th, Margaret River!
- Australia: Hunter Valley
- Australia: South Australia Part Two
- Eastern Europe: Bessa Valley, Kracher to Romania and More
- France: Burgundy 2016 – Torment But Triumph
- France, Bordeaux: Cru Bourgeois 2015 (Part 2)
- France, Jura: Domaine Macle, the star of Château Chalon
- France, Jura: How Can 2,000 Hectares Make So Much Noise?
- France, Northern Rhône: Fabulous 2015s and Sexy 2016s
- France, Southern Rhône: A Couple of Retastes
- Germany, Rheingau: 2016 Vintage – As If There Hadn’t Been Any Nightmares
- Greece: From Argyros to UWC Samos
- Israel: Castel, Clos de Gat & More
- Italy: Assorted Loose Ends
- Italy, Piedmont: Barolo, Barbaresco and More (Extra Notes)
- Italy, Sardinia: New Releases
- Italy, Tuscany: A Retrospective of Montevertine
- Italy, Tuscany: Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
- Italy, Umbria & Lazio: New Releases
- Japan: Whisky
- Portugal & Port: New Releases
- Spain: Canary Islands 2017
- Spain: Current Releases from Jerez and Other Fortified and Sweet Wines from Andalucía
- Spain: Latest releases from Central Spain
- Spain: The Mediterranean 2015 & 2016 Vintages
- USA, California: Central Coast, Recent Reviews
- USA, California: Napa Valley (& some Sonoma), Part 2
- USA, East Coast: Main Street (Paumanok, et al) & Detours
- USA, Oregon: Part Two
Want to learn more about wine? Follow Robert Parker Wine Advocate on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
More articles from this author
My 2020 Wine Discoveries: Lisa Perrotti-Brown
From Wine Journal
I think discoveries—of anything—should be as much about the sharing of journeys behind those discoveries as they are about unveiling that recently unearthed treasure.